In this video tutorial I will show you how to setup SLA Levels and SLA Rules in LiveAgent. Our example case will assign an SLA with first answer due 1 hour and next answer due 30 minutes to all new tickets that are marked with a tag “Urgent”.
- Navigate to Configuration>Automation>SLA and click on Create Level. Name it with a unique name. Setup the first answer due 1 hour and next answer due 30 minutes.
- Optional step: setup this SLA Level for custom business hours. Click on Save and Close.
- In order to get this SLA Level applied you have to create an SLA Rule.
- Click on Create Rule and name it with a unique name.
- Add a condition group and set it up as follows: If ticket tags contain tag urgent. Then Perform action change SLA level and pick your SLA Level
SLA Text Setup
If you prefer text with screenshots instructions over video, see SLA setup guide.