An efficient and simple way to simplify your workflow is to create Predefined answers for support queries that can be answered with a single, standard response.
- To create a predefined answer Navigate to Configuration>Automation>Predefined answers and click on Create predefined answer.
- Name it with a unique name.
- Add the subject line. Note that the subject will be used only when composing a new ticket.
- Type in the message content.
- Set the availability to All, Me or the general department.
- Hit save.
Predefined answers Text Setup
If you prefer text with screenshots instructions over video, see Predefined answers setup guide.