- Navigate to Configuration>Chat>Chat buttons and click on Create.
- Choose your new chat button style - bubble, side, corner, inline or create a custom chat button by uploading an image or writing your own code.
In the next window, navigate to Online button section and change button texts, position and colors.
- In the chat window section you can configure design, size, title, welcome message, position and colors of your chat window.
- To enable a pre chat form, navigate to the pre chat form section and check request contact information.
- In the new design section change style and colors of your pre chat form. To add fields or enable the option for visitors to choose department navigate to the fields section.
- If you want to show an offline button that is visible on your website if nobody is available for chat, check display offline button in the offline button section.
When a website visitor clicks on the offline button, a contact form will be displayed. Optionally you can define the style of the contact form as well.
In the advanced settings section, you can name your chat button, choose a department where the chats will be routed and select the chat button’s language.
When you’re done with editing, confirm your changes by clicking on Create.
Now navigate to the Overview section, copy the displayed code and paste it before the </body> tag of your page.
Refresh your page and start chatting!
Chat buttons Text Setup
If you prefer text with screenshots instructions over video, see Chat buttons setup guide.