if your Facebook integration in LiveAgent is broken and you see the following error, you can try the below solution.
This error message means that your Facebook user account has failed a security checkpoint and needs to log in at Facebook or the Facebook Business Manager to correct the issue.
There are various things that can trigger this, but the most common causes are usually:
- Username does not appear to be a real name.
- Copyright violation.
- An image or video has been flagged as inappropriate content.
- Running inappropriate content in ads.
- Suspicious account activity.
If you are seeing this error when trying to connect your profile to LiveAgent:
- Delete the history and cookies in your browser.
- Directly log into Facebook or into your Facebook Business Manager account.
- You should then be prompted through steps that will re-authorize and unblock your account.
Once you have completed the necessary steps the account will be unblocked.
If the steps above do not work or the prompt modal appears to be blank, contact Facebook Support through the Facebook Help Center.