View information about your customers, from basic contact info, language preferences, to any customer data captured in custom Contact fields. Every time someone contacts you, a new Contact is created in LiveAgent.
- Navigate to Configuration>Contacts and click on Create. Name your new Contact with a unique name.
- Define Contact’s email address, phone, timezone and language. Optionally you can add Contacts into groups.
- Adding a field allows you to add more contact fields to capture additional customer data. Choose any from predefined fields or create a new one.
- When finished with editing click on Create. After the Contact is created, you can edit its Note and see related Tickets.
- Note provides you more space to write down additional info about a Contact.
- Tickets display all tickets associated with a Contact - in our case, Michelle’s tickets.
- You can do additinal edits to Contacts at any point of time.
Contacts Text Setup
If you prefer text with screenshots instructions over video, see Contacts setup guide.