In this video tutorial I will show you how to create Contacts in LiveAgent.
View information about your customers, from basic contact info, language preferences, to any customer data captured in custom Contact fields. Every time someone contacts you, a new Contact is created in LiveAgent.
- Navigate to Configuration>Contacts and click on Create. Name your new Contact with a unique name.
- Define Contact’s email address, phone, timezone and language. Optionally you can add Contacts into groups.
- Adding a field allows you to add more contact fields to capture additional customer data. Choose any from predefined fields or create a new one.
- When finished with editing click on Create. After the Contact is created, you can edit its Note and see related Tickets.
- Note provides you more space to write down additional info about a Contact.
- Tickets display all tickets associated with a Contact - in our case, Michelle’s tickets.
- You can do additinal edits to Contacts at any point of time.
Contacts Text Setup
If you prefer text with screenshots instructions over video, see Contacts setup guide.