Jira plugin will import Jira's project tickets and customers into LiveAgent.
The first thing you have to do is activate the Jira migration plugin. You can find it in the list of Plugins in the LiveAgent admin panel
Go to Configuration > System > Plugins.
Find the Jira ServiceDesk Data Migration plugin and click the Activate button next to it.
Reload the agent panel when asked to. After reload, go back to the Plugins section and click on Configure button next to the plugin. It will appear after you activate the plugin.
Now you will be able to see the plugin’s configuration screen. Enter the following details to complete the setup.
1. Jira Servicedesk URL - you have to enter the URL to your JIRA account, e.g. https://<your_subdomain>.atlassian.net including the protocol.
2. Username - Jira username (the email address you use to log in to Jira)
3. API token - Jira API token which you can create at https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens
4. Jira project key - optional, to import only issues of a particular project, set this to the project key value, which can be found at https://<your_subdomain>.atlassian.net/secure/project/ViewProjects.jspa If you leave this field empty all projects from Jira will be imported.
5. Create tags from Jira labels - If enabled, LiveAgent tags will be created and added to tickets copying the labels used in Jira service desk.
6. Project uses default statuses - This option tells the migration plugin that it should try to convert Jira issue statuses to LiveAgent statuses. If you customized your workflows or statuses, the import with this option enabled may or may not work for you. If you disable this option, all imported tickets will be in Resolved status.
In the plugin configuration click on Save and you are done. LiveAgent imports data from Jira in the background.
Here you can see data in Jira:
Jira's data in LiveAgent after importing: