If you wish to allow your customers or website visitors to establish PC-to-PC calls with your customer support crew directly on your website, then it's time to create and configure a Call Us button.
Step 1: Navigate to Configuration>Call>Buttons and click on Create.
Step 3: On the overview screen that appears next you can:
- name your call button
- select department that will handle the call initiated by this particular call button
- enable/disable recording of calls made via this call button
- choose the language that will be used for the button interface
- activate the call button by checking the "Active" box
- change the button design anytime in the future by clicking "change button type" button on the right side.
Step 4: By clicking the Button settings tab you can make changes to the design and appearance of the button(colors, animation, position, text. hover effect
Step 6: After having your call button set up according to your needs hit the Save button at the bottom.
Step 7: Last step is to place this newly created call button on your actual website. Navigate to the Integration tab and copy the generated code. Then place it into your website code before </body> tag of your page, or send it to your website admin to implement it for you.