There is a plugin available which enables you to add a Magneto 2 widget into tickets. With the plugin enabled you will automatically get information about the customer emailing you. LiveAgent will try to connect to your Magento store (defined in plugin configuration section), it will check if the emailing customer is also a customer in your store and if so the widget will load their orders. This way you can communicate with your customers easier without the need to manually track their orders out of LiveAgent.
To set up an integration with your Magento 2 store you will have to create a new Extension Integration in your Magento 2 admin panel.
1. Log in to Admin and click System> Extensions> Integrations to display the Integrations page.
2. Click Add New Integration to display the New Integration page.
3. Enter a unique name for the integration in the Name field. Then enter your admin password in the Your Password field. Leave all other fields blank.
4. Click the API tab. Select the Magento resources the integration can access. You can select all resources, or select a custom list. ( "Sales" are mandatory resources ). Click Save to save your changes.
5. Return to the Integrations page ( System> Extensions> Integrations ) and click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
6. Click Allow.
7. Copy your Customer key, Customer secret, Access token, Access token secret. You'll need it later. Click Done.
At this stage, we've done the setup from the Magento 2 side.
Now you need to open your LiveAgent account > Config > System > Plugins > Magento 2 plugin. Activate it and once the panel is refreshed, click on the configure button of the plugin.
8. Fill all the fields of the plugin setup window.
Custom admin field - is the path of your Magento installation. Please, check this article for detailed information.
9. Click the Save button.
When correctly configured, you will be able to find a new section in ticket details related to Magento 2 orders.