If you have a cloud-hosted account, you can manage your account's billing information in the My Account section, available, depending on the theme, after clicking on the ✪ icon in the menu in case of Material and Obsidian themes, or on the ♥ icon in the menu in case of Dark and White themes, located in the bottom left corner of your Agent panel.
- View all your invoices
- Update your current Credit card or PayPal information
- Update your current billing information
- Stop your account
1. When you are ready to take a step forward and upgrade your trial to a paid account, navigate to the My Account section, choose your preferred plan, and click Checkout.
2. Enter your billing information and proceed using the Next button.
3. Choose your preferred payment method. You can choose to pay using a Credit Card or PayPal. When you are done, hit Finish. Our Payment processor will now try to charge your account.
4. After upgrading, your account will be automatically refreshed and a short maintenance mode will be executed. During this time, your account will be upgraded to the version you chose during the upgrade process.
While it is not possible to switch from the free account to the free trial version, you are always able to upgrade from your free account to a paid subscription at any time, using the same steps as in a regular trial version described above. If you find that you don't like the limitations of the free account, you can simply switch to a paid subscription and enjoy all its benefits and features.
If you need to test out some of the features before deciding whether or not to switch to a paid subscription, feel free to create a separate free trial for 14 days before taking the step.
Anytime after the upgrade of your account, you are able to update or change your payment method by clicking on Payment info. Just like during the upgrade, you are able to use a Credit card or PayPal
Anytime after the upgrade of your account, you are able to update or change your billing information by clicking on Billing info.
There is also an option to STOP (cancel) your account anytime. Just click the Stop account button and confirm your decision. This action will prevent our payment processor from charging you in the next billing cycle and will suspend your account.
Possible problems and troubleshooting:
- If your payment fails (for whichever reason) our payment processor will try to charge you three more times every 12 hours. After the third unsuccessful attempt, you have to update your payment information, otherwise, your account will get suspended.
-The reason for the declined (or failed) payment is 99% unknown to us. Therefore the first step upon noticing a failed payment is to contact your bank that released your credit card to find out why your card was declined. If they don't know the specific reason why the credit card was declined and they can confirm that they did not decline your card or the attempt to bill your card, then you need to contact our support and we will contact the payment processor for more details regarding the failed payment.