You can use the XML code generated by your LiveAgent knowledgebase through URL related to your sitemap script
Example of XML code
Add that XML code into the google webmaster (don't forget to open an account in case you don't have one already) > https://www.google.com/webmasters/
Short guide how to do that:
Before Google Sites will generate a sitemap, you must verify your site with Google Webmaster Tools:
- Sign in to Google webmaster tools using the same account information you use to sign in to Google Sites.
- Click "Add a site...", enter the base URL of your Google Site in the box that pops up, then click "Continue."
- On the following page, select the radio button next to Add a meta tag to your site's home page.
- Copy the meta tag (for example, <meta name="google-site-verification" content="z5mJLjVGtEe5qzCefW1pamxI7H46u19n4XnxEzgl1AU" />) from the Instructions box.
- In a new browser window or tab, navigate to the Google Site you wish to verify. (You will need to go back to the Webmaster Tools page, so do not close it.)
- Click the More actions button and select Manage site.
- Select the General tab under the Site Setting area.
- Paste the meta tag that you copied on the Google Webmasters Tools site in the box next to Google Webmaster Tools verification.
- Click "Save changes."
- Go back to the Webmaster Tools page where you copied the meta tag.
- Click "Verify."
Google should be able to index your knowledgebase thanks to that XML from your LiveAgent