Shared mailbox is a great way for teams to monitor and send email from a common email address, like firstname.lastname@example.org It works in the same way as your normal email account but is managed by several people in your organization. They can share the responsibility of monitoring the mailbox and responding to emails.
Customer questions get quicker answers, and related emails are all stored in one mailbox.
Advantages of using a shared mailbox
- Easy organising and controlling your mails
- Provides clearly defined email addresses for business use
- Improves productivity
- Allows members who have recently joined the list to catch up with previous emails
- Provides your business with a single easy point of contact for all customers
- Brings transparency throughout your teams
- Option to setup different permissions for team members
- Sorting related emails into departments or categories
Featured blogpost: 4 Indications That Outlook Won't Cut It as a Shared Mailbox Anymore